Presentation by members of the CICES Specialism Working group. The presentation will include:
1. Nasir Khan, CICES Specialism Working group on Procurement, Head of Contract Solutions at Currie & Brown
• The relationship of civil engineering projects and procurement
• The impact that procurement has had on various projects
• How competency works generally, its importance and the Importance of procurement competency, in construction
• Do we have a competency framework that works for procurement in construction?
2. Dr Robert Wren, Chair CICES Specialism Working group on Procurement, will:
• Answer this utilising his 40 years’ experience as an analysis of the requirement of competency framework that works for procurement in construction
• Highlights of CICES procurement competency review
• The competency in construction procurement revolves around a quadrant of 4 columns
• Dr Wren will explain the importance of each area of the quadrant
3. Guest Speaker on practical insights on one of the components of the procurement competency quadrant.
Find more information and register directly with CICES here