Servicing your Geographic Information System (GIS) is one of those things that can be overlooked. Like any other type of service, having your set-up reviewed highlights potential challenges, and ensures your system is running optimally. Reasons why you should consider a GIS implementation review include:
- After the initial implementation of a GIS, your organisation’s IT infrastructure may have changed. This can impact the efficiency, speed and responsiveness of the GIS
- Having a complete and accurate picture of how the GIS is used in the organisation can highlight challenges in hardware, infrastructure, and security
- Identifying specific options within the software, and learning where settings can be adjusted to improve load times and service delivery
- External validation including a supplier implementation review report can provide the basis for securing stakeholder approval on upgrades and enhancements
- Your organisation wishes to review their GIS infrastructure prior to a potential cloud migration or managed service
Join our webinar to find out what you can expect from a Cadcorp Implementation Review, and how it can help maximise your return on investment and shape your future GIS strategy.
Find more information and register directly with Cadcorp here