Housing Associations of all sizes can use a Geographic Information System (GIS) for land and asset management. Combining Housing Association business data with other data sources, including Ordnance Survey® and HM Land Registry, provides greater insight into land ownership, assets, and responsibilities.
This webinar will look at the business benefits of the top 5 applications of GIS within Housing Associations:
1. Identifying housing stock and mapping records of land and property assets
2. Defining ownership and areas of responsibility
3. Negotiating grounds maintenance contracts
4. Highlighting opportunities for both growth and sustainability
5. Analysing business data by integrating mapping with Microsoft Power BI
Whatever your asset size, this event will show, with examples, what Housing Associations can achieve by integrating their business data with location data in GIS and web mapping.
Find more information and register directly with Cadcorp here