PostGIS Essential (2 days, online)
Date(s) - 01/02/2022 - 02/02/2022
09:30 - 16:30
An introduction to PostGIS. Prior GIS experience or attendance on the QGIS Essentials course is a pre-requisite. Knowledge of databases and SQL is desirable.
This course will be delivered online using a combination of Zoom for video conferencing, screen sharing, and remote control of your machine, as well as remote desktop access to a hosted PostGIS server.
- Getting Started with PostGreSQL/PostGIS
- Loading Spatial Data to PostGreSQL
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Further SQL
- Geometry Accessors and Spatial Reference Systems
- Spatial Relationships and Joins
- Geoprocessing Functions
Find more information and register directly with Astun Technology here