GeoPlace Conference 2022
Date(s) - 10/05/2022 - 11/05/2022
09:00 - 16:30
GeoPlace’s annual conference will take place on 10th and 11th May 2022, with the theme of ‘Connecting People to Places’. The event is online, reflecting appreciation shown in 2021 for opportunities to interact with speakers and peers, and to review a far wider range of extra materials while attending the event. With 877 registrations to last year’s conference, interest is expected to be similarly high for this year’s event.
With 38 speakers over the two days, this year’s GeoPlace conference will explore a wide range of society’s most relevant themes, examining the need for the precise location information that sits at the heart of public services, and of good commerce and excellent governance too.
Day one of the event focusses on:
- Warmer, more sustainable homes
- Stronger British infrastructure
- Improving the property chain
- Safer, more secure buildings
Day 2 of the conference is more focussed on local authority data Custodians, but other people interested in data management are more than welcome:
- Your data, supporting local public services
- From planning to maintenance to demolition, the lifecycle of address and street data
- Using UPRNs and USRNs to integrate the data in your authority
- The year ahead
Find more information and register directly with GeoPlace here