This course introduces students to Ordnance Survey® (OS®) data using Cadcorp SIS. It provides an insight into accessing and managing the OS GB major datasets. You will explore how to use Cadcorp SIS Desktop for data management – to process the various OS datasets such as ZoomStack, Mastermap, Open Greenspaces etc. In addition, you will gain an understanding of how to access the OS Data Hub from within SIS Desktop and SIS WebMap using Web Map Services and OS API keys.
▪ An Introduction to the PSGA and the OS Data Hub
▪ OS Data Hub website for OpenData and Premium data downloads
▪ Available download File Formats
▪ Using Cadcorp SIS OS (GB) Tools
▪ Add overlays using the OS Data Hub API key access
Find more information and register directly with Cadcorp